Monday, July 23, 2007

First step

Yesterday, I went shopping and brought home all the goodies I need to begin
my journey to becoming a butterfly. At the moment I resemble a rolly polly
caterpillar inching along at a snail's pace. It is time to enter my cocoon and
make my metamorphasis into a butterfly. I have a lot of pudgy to get rid of
and the journey will be long. It started with excess baby weight, mid-life weight,
and post menopausal weight. Well, now, to add insult to injury, I also have to
contend with diabetes and arthritis. Both the aftermath of carrying around this
extra person inside of me. I'm a grandmother, (yay) I'm retired (yay) and inside
I still feel young (yay) but on the outside it ain't pretty! So if I want to turn the
years around so that in truth these years are truly golden, then join me on my
journey to success and total emergence in my goal. The better looking body is only
part of the equation, the result can only be better health and a fresh new me. Yay!

No comments: