Sunday, July 29, 2007

Week 1 - weigh in



Well, the moment has arrived. Even though I slipped once or twice, was I still on
the right track. Here goes, I'm stepping up to the plate! Hm-m-m-m-!
It's moving - d o w n...... 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6- 7 and a half pounds!!!!! Yay. Of
course, it is my first week and I know that I can't expect losses like this every week,
but what a nice start, eh? Okay, I let my Canadian-ism show there for a moment.
What can I say, this program works for me. It is all healthy with balanced meals of
protein, veggies, fruit, dairy, seeds for internal cleansing and fixup, water and a
teaspoon of olive oil per day to maintain my fat levels. The oil is not to cook with
though but used over salads or veggies.

For a different veggie dish, I use the oil to lightly coat my portion of vegetables and
use my seeds as a garnish mixed in. It just adds a different dimension and texture
to plain vegetables.

No comments: